Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year! I hope that 2013 will be as wonderful for everyone as our 2012 has been for our family! 

Lately, Andrew and Patrick have decided to go down to a single nap each day. I thought I had at least another month until this happened, but I am going with it. The beauty of it, is that they play so well now, and are much less demanding. It gives me an opportunity to make their breakfast, or lunch, or bottles, after they are already awake and moving around. It used to be that they pretty much needed something the instant they woke up, but now they happily continue playing while I can prepare food or drinks.

I also will gladly have them go down to one nap, because it puts an end to small half hour naps! They finally are going down for at least an hour again, and it was almost two hours yesterday for Andrew! Yippee! Time to actually accomplish things around the house! 

They are more fun than ever to get to watch too, so enjoy this clip of our little men really starting to walk!

Disclaimer: No babies were injured in the making of this video. You may cringe at one point, but I promise Patrick is not injured. Patrick is in the "Bear bottom" or red pjs and Andrew is in the "Moose Caboose" or brown pjs.



No comments:

Post a Comment