Sunday, December 1, 2013

Super Long Overdue Post

Hi Everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating everyone with all the happenings in our household!

A lot has happened over the past few months. Andrew and Patrick have now decided to enter the terrible 2s. They are slowly learning some new words, of which "shoes", "sweatshirt" and "outside" are clearly their favorites.

I personally have completed the Chicago Marathon with a 45 min PR! I also travelled to Ethiopia for 2 weeks to visit with my best friend, Morgan, who is in the Peace Corps there.

I'll just let the videos do the talking for me, but man oh man, where is the time going????


Playing peek-a-boo with each other a couple months ago. They definitely DO NOT fit in these outfits anymore!

Playing soccer a couple weeks ago before it got REALLY cold

Did I mention we have chickens??

No comments:

Post a Comment