Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Newest Frustration

I would say that one of the biggest frustrations with raising my twin boys is figuring out how to teach a couple of ten month olds how to properly play with one another. Sometimes they attack one another and laugh away like they are having the best time ever, as you have witnessed in a couple of the videos I have posted. However, other times they start crying and get very upset.

I have tried to start to teach them not to steal each other's toys and not to just crawl up and smack their brother in the face. However, apparently at ten months this is an incredibly difficult task to get your children to understand. UGH!!!

The hardest part is when one of the boys steals their brother's toy, and then I tell them no, and give it back to the original toy holder just to have the one who stole it in the first place break down in tears because they don't seem to understand why I gave it back to their brother. I try distracting them with a new toy, but this is definitely one of the rare times that I cannot wait for them to be old enough to start to understand me better!

No comments:

Post a Comment