Saturday, October 27, 2012

Perfect Fall Morning


Andrew, front; Patrick, back; flannel is essential for fall!

Winter will be here in the blink of an eye, so this morning I finally dragged myself out the door for a jog with the boys. I'm so glad I did! I finally went over a full 5k in distance and enjoyed the cool fall weather with all the beautiful leaves that will soon be gone. The peak was probably last week for the leaf color, but I'm not complaining. New England in the fall this year has been amazing!

On a different note, we have come up with a temporary fix for our no gate at the bottom of the stairs issue. We have taken one of their neglect-o-saucers and removed the seat, so now it is just a step and play piano that they can crawl all over and stand up at. They love it, and it keeps them from being able to crawl up the stairs, which they have gotten quite good at. Supervised stair climbing usually accounts for some of our favorite daily moments because they are always so proud and excited when they reach the top.

Andrew, left; Patrick, right


No comments:

Post a Comment