Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bye Bye Infant Car Seats

For a little while now, Dave and I have been talking about the need for new car seats for the boys. We still thought of it as some distant need, and not a pressing issue that needed to be addressed immediately. Yesterday, as I put the boys in their car seats to take them out to the car I realized that there was no way we could possibly subject them to those for a road trip. They have 100% outgrown them.

Of course I panicked for a moment since we are leaving tomorrow morning. Luckily the local Babies 'R Us had the car seat we liked the best and we were able to run out last night and pick up two. They are already installed and we have been out on our first errands. We found great ones that will allow us to keep our babies rear-facing for longer as well as have 3 extra inches in height so our super tall babies can use them longer as they transition to forward-facing seats.

I guess my babies are quickly approaching toddlerhood! Ahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment