Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rainy Day Jog

Earlier this past summer, Dave and I went to the LL Bean flagship store in Freeport, ME for our first day trip away from the boys. While we were there we bought them little rain jackets and pants so that when we went to Acadia National Park in August, a little rain wouldn't prevent us from doing the hiking we wanted to do. We didn't really end up needing them for that trip because the weather was amazing. However, it was nice to know we were prepared.

 Patrick enjoying the ride on our first hike in Acadia National Park

 Dave pointing something out

 Family Picture (the boys were tired from the hike so nap time!)

Fortunately for me, the rain suits still fit, and now serve an even better purpose! It was raining this morning, and under normal circumstances I probably would have just used that as an excuse to take a day off. However, instead of making excuses, I put the boys in their awesome jackets and off we went on our morning jog. Now I remember how much I LOVE running in the rain, and I don't have to worry about leaving my little men behind to do just that.

All ready to go for the morning jog! (Andrew left, Patrick right)

Let's face it, this is really just an excuse for me to post more adorable pictures of my children. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment